Being a business owner there are many things that can go wrong, with business insurance it covers many different aspects a business would need coverage for. For example business insurance can help your business in the following situations:
- Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
- Protects your business if it would be sued.
- If your business uses vehicles, they will be covered.
- Insure your employees against on the job injuries(worker’s compensation).
- Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business(like during Hurricane Sandy!).
There are many types of business insurance programs that can cover you no matter what type of business you are in. Here are some of our most popular business insurance programs:
- Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Multi-Unit Insurance
- Mixed Occupancy Building Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Contractor’s Insurance
- Contractor’s Equipment Insurance
- Heavy Trucking Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Business Interruption Insurance